How to Book with Holiday Cottages Cumbria
The easiest way to book one of our holiday cottages in Cumbria is via our secure payment system here on our web site.
Just fill in the date you want to arrive on the availability check availability link above, add your preferred length of stay and click on ‘check availability’
Choose the holiday cottage you want to book
- Check the dates are correct and then click on ‘book dates. The price shown includes the 1.4% booking fee
- You’ll now see your ‘booking summary’ and the rest is straight forward.
- We provide luxury Egyptian cotton bedding and towels free of charge.
- Heating, electric, gas, hot water etc. are all included in the price.
More information on making a booking:-
- Please note that all bookings are subject to damage deposit that is refunded within 7 days of your departure if our ‘terms and conditions‘ are met. The amount of the damage deposit varies depending on the property you book.
- The amount is either £100 or £250 for larger properties. Please email us if you require more details.
- There’s also a small ‘booking charge’ of 1.4%. This goes towards providing free card payment facilities.
- If your booking is less than 2 months away you will need to pay in full.
- If your booking is more than 2 months away, you will be given the option to either pay in full or pay a 30% deposit with the balance not due until 2 months before your arrival date.
- Our Holiday Cottages Cumbria web site’s payment page is covered by PCI DSS certified security and 100% safe. If you are unsure or worried about on-line payments you can make your booking online, click the ‘place booking’ button and then when you get to the payment page shut down that page and phone us on 015395 59453 (9am to 7pm).
Please note that any booking made without payment is automatically cancelled after 1 hour unless payment is received.
What happens next?
Once you’ve booked 1 of our Lake District holiday cottages you’ll receive 2 confirmation emails to confirm your booking and payment.
The confirmation email will give you a link to your own ‘customer account page’ where you can view, download and manage your booking details and payments
Once the full amount has been paid your ‘customer account page’ will give you access to arrival documents, directions.
We’ll also email you a list of all our favourite places to eat, drink & buy great local produce.