If you would like to book 1 of our Lake District holiday cottages, you can book and pay online via our secure booking system. Just click on the ‘book online’ button below:-
- We don’t charge booking fees like many agencies do.
- We do provide luxury Egyptian cotton bedding and towels free of charge.
- Heating, electric, gas, hot water etc. are all included in the price.
- No surcharge for payment by UK debit cards (1.9% for credit card and ‘non UK debit cards’ payments)
Here’s some guidelines to help you make a booking:-
- Please note that all bookings are subject to damage deposit that is refunded within 7 days of your departure if our ‘terms and conditions‘ are met. The amount of the damage deposit varies depnding on the cottage and is either £100 or £250 for larger cottages. Please email us if you require more details.
- Once you’ve clicked ‘book now’, enter the dates you want to book and click ‘search’.
- Choose the cottage you want to book and click the big round button ‘Available Dates’.
- Click on the date you want to arrive (only dates highlighted in a square can be selected).
- Click on the day you want to depart (only dates highlighted in a square can be selected).
- Please enter the information required on our secure booking and payment page.
- If your booking is less than 2 months away you will need to pay in full.
- If your booking is more than 2 months away, you will be given the option to either pay in full or pay a 30% deposit with the balance not due until 2 months before your arrival date.
- Our web site’s payment page is covered by PCI DSS certified security and 100% safe. If you are unsure or worried about on-line payments you can make your booking online, click the ‘place booking’ button and then when you get to the payment page shut down that page and phone us on 015395 59453 (9am to 7pm).
Please note that any booking made without a payment is automatically cancelled after 1 hour unless payment is received.
What happens next?
Once you’ve booked 1 of our Lake District holiday cottages you’ll receive 2 confirmation emails to confirm your booking and payment.
We’ll create your own ‘customer account page’ for you where you can view, download, print and manage your booking details, arrival documents, directions & payments.
We’ll also email you a list of all our favourite places to eat, drink & buy great local produce.